INFORMATION ABOUT PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
1) Treatment’s holder
Blukart di Flavio Crusi & C. snc with registered office in via Kennedy 7 in Collepasso LE (Italy) (the “Company”, “Blukart” or the “Owner”) guarantees compliance with the regulations on the protection of personal data by providing the following information about the processing of data communicated or otherwise collected during navigation on this site.
- DATA PROCESSED, PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF TREATMENT
Data generated by access to the site
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
These data (such as domain names, IP addresses, operating system used, type of browser device used for connection) are not accompanied by any additional personal information and are used for:
- A) obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site;
- B) manage the control needs of the use of the same;
- C) ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes.
The legal basis that legitimates the processing of such data is the need to make the site functionalities usable following access by the user.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
- D) collection, storage and processing of your personal data for administrative purposes, including the possible transmission by e-mail and / or paper of communications regarding the institutional purposes.
- E) in the presence of specific consent, for the periodic sending, via e-mail, of information on promotions and news.
The legal basis that legitimates the processing is the execution of requests for quotations or the purchase / shipment of the purchased goods.
3) Nature of the provision
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the provision of data involves:
- F) with reference to the purpose referred to in letter D) is optional, but any refusal will result in Blukart’s inability to comply with requests for quotation and / or order fulfillment.
- G) with reference to the purpose referred to in letter E) is also optional and its consent is conditional on the release of explicit consent.
Any refusal will make it impossible for Blukart to send information on promotions and news.
4) Method of treatment and storage of data
The data collected will be processed by electronic or automated, computerized and telematic means, or by manual processing with logic strictly related to the purposes for which the personal data were collected and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security of the same.. The data are stored for the time strictly necessary for the management of the purposes for which the data are collected in compliance with current regulations and legal obligations.
5) People authorized for treatment
The processing of the collected data is done by internal Blukart personnel for this purpose identified and authorized for processing in accordance with specific instructions issued in compliance with current legislation.
THE DATA COLLECTED ARE NOT SOLD TO THIRD PARTIES BUT USED BY BLUKART ONLY
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
It is possible at any time to request unsubscription from promotions and news.
VIA KENNEDY, 4
73040 COLLEPASSO LE ITALY